Ayurveda, the traditional system of medicine practiced in India can be traced back to 6000 BC. Ayurved have plethora of natural herbs used for different purposes. We have selected our top 4 Ayurvedic supplements for daily use. Also, all mentioned supplements have no side effects and can be included in daily diet. Finally, all the supplements act as immunity booster, so you can select the best for yourself.
- It enhances the function of the brain and nervous system.
- Also enhances the body’s resilience to stress.
- Improves stamina.
- Decreases cortisol.
- Improves defence system by improving the cell-mediated immunity.
- It detoxifies the body and has diuretic properties.
- Reduces cough, cold and fever.
- Anti-inflammatory properties of Tulsi reduce inflammation and blood pressure.
- Tulsi is rich in Vitamin C and zinc so keeps your immunity in check.
- Neem leaves is useful for gum disease.
- Hair massage with Neem oil once or twice a week is great for scalp.
- Consumption of neem leaves destroys excess bacteria in the intestinal region.
Some Other Options
**This blog post contains Amazon Affiliate link.